Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas

Angela Writing    28/11/18


Christmas


Christmas is an annual holiday that is celebrated around the world with different beliefs and
religion. Christmas is celebrated only on December 25 and it also represents the birth of
Jesus Christ. I find this celebration better than all the other celebrations because everyone
gets to receive presents and also gets to enjoy delicious dishes.


Growing up I’ve always enjoyed commemorating Christmas because it was my favourite time
of the year. I enjoy this time of year because me and family riunite and get to do all sorts of
amazing things.


Last Christmas my family and I went to a holiday vacation to Australia so we could visit my
families to open presents with each other, it was totally fun, we helped wrapping presents,
we helped opening presents, we all helped in the kitchen and last we all helped decorate the
house outside and inside.


How could I make my Christmas holiday better this Christmas. Well I want my whole family
from my dads side and mums side to have a reunion, we could appetizing food and
we could do a secret santa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment